We hereby inform you about the processing of your personal data by G66 GbmH and the rights to which you are entitled under data protection law.
- Who is responsible for data processing and how can I contact the data protection officer?
The person responsible for data processing is:
+49 461 1828066
represented by: jacques & sussi isler
You can reach our data protection officer at the above contact details.
- For what purposes and on what legal basis is data processed?
We process your personal data in compliance with the provisions of the German Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO), the German Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG-neu) and all other applicable laws only to the extent necessary to provide the information on this website and our services on this website.
In the case of merely informational use of the website, i.e. if you do not log in to use the website, register or otherwise transmit information to us, we do not collect any personal data, with the exception of the data that your browser transmits to enable you to visit the website. These are:
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference from Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (specific page)
- Access status/HTTP status code
- Amount of data transferred in each case
- Website from which the request came
- Operating system and its interface
- language and version of the browser software.
In order to ensure that the website functions properly, data is stored in log files. This data is also used to ensure the security of our information technology systems and for website optimisation.
Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO forms the legal basis for the temporary storage of data and log files.
If the processing of personal data is based on the consent of the data subject, Art. 6 (1) a DSGVO serves as the legal basis.
Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO forms the legal basis for processing of personal data in order to fulfil contracts where one of the contracting parties is the data subject. The same applies to the implementation of pre-contractual measures that require processing operations.
If our company is subject to a legal obligation for the fulfilment of which the processing of personal data is necessary, Art. 6 (1) lit. c DSGVO is the legal basis.
Art. 6 (1) (d) DSGVO is the legal basis in cases where vital interests of data subjects or another natural person require the processing of personal data.
If personal data are processed in order to protect the legitimate interests of our company or a third party, the interests, fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject take second place. Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO is the legal basis for this processing.
Personal data may be passed on to our IT service providers for the provision of this website.
- Data security
We maintain up-to-date technical measures to ensure data security, in particular to protect your personal data from risks during data transmissions and from third parties gaining knowledge. These are adapted to the current state of the art.
Furthermore, cookies are stored on your computer when you use the website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive in relation to the browser you are using and which provide the party setting the cookie (in this case, us) with certain information. Cookies cannot execute programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They are used to make the website as a whole more user-friendly and effective.
- b) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period of time, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
- c) You can configure your browser settings according to your preferences and, for example, refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. However, we would like to point out that you may then not be able to use all the functions of this website.
- d) The Flash cookies used are not collected by your browser, but by your Flash plug-in. These store the necessary data independently of the browser you are using and have no automatic expiry date. If you do not want Flash cookies to be processed, you must install an appropriate add-on, e.g. "Better Privacy" for Mozilla Firefox (https://addons.mozilla.org/de/firefox/addon/betterprivacy/) or Adobe Flash Killer Cookie for Google Chrome.
- e) Analysis cookies. To improve the content and quality of our website we use analysis cookies. These allow us to track how our website is used. This enables us to optimise our offer on an ongoing basis.
This stored information is saved separately from any other data we may have.
In particular, the cookie data is not linked to your other data. You can delete the currently stored cookies at any time. Deletion is also possible automatically.
You as a user are enabled to register on our shop website. For this purpose, it is necessary to enter your personal data. The data entered in an input mask will be transmitted to our company and stored. The data will not be passed on to third parties at any time. During the registration process, or at the time of registration, the following data is stored:
(1) IP address of the user
(2) Time of registration (date and time)
If the processing of the data is based on the user's consent, the legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO. If registration is required for the performance of a contract to which the user is a party or if registration data is required in the context of pre-contractual measures, the legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 (1) (b) DSGVO.
Registration may be necessary for three reasons: either registration of you as a user is necessary for the provision of certain content and services on our website, for the performance of a contract or the performance of pre-contractual measures.
As soon as the data is no longer required to achieve the original purpose for which it was collected, it is deleted. Data collected during a registration process will be deleted if the registration on the website is cancelled or modified. Data stored during registration for the performance of a contract or for the performance of pre-contractual measures will be deleted if they are no longer required for the performance of the contract.
In order to be able to fulfil legal or contractual obligations, it may be necessary to store personal data of the contractual partner even after the conclusion of a contract.
In order to be able to fulfil legal or contractual obligations, it may be necessary to store personal data of the contractual partner even after conclusion of a contract.
You can change the data stored about you at any time and have the option to terminate the registration at any time. Alternatively, early deletion of data that is required for the fulfilment of a contract or for the implementation of pre-contractual measures is only possible if there are no contractual or legal obligations for further storage.
- Contact form
We collect your personal data when you provide it to us by filling out the contact form. The data provided will only be processed and used to provide you with the requested information. Any further processing and use of your data for advertising purposes or market research will only take place with your express consent.
The following data is stored at the time the message is sent:
(1) IP address of the user
(2) Time of registration (date and time)
In order to be able to process your data within the scope of the sending process, we ask for the user's consent and refer to this data protection declaration.
Contact can also be made via an alternatively provided e-mail address, in the context of which the user's personal data sent together with the e-mail will then be stored by our company.
The legal basis for the processing of the data is Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. a DSGVO if the user has given his or her consent. If the purpose of contacting the user by e-mail is to conclude a contract, the legal basis here is Art. 6 (1) lit. b DSGVO.
Our company processes the personal data from the input mask solely for the purpose of and to process the contact. This is also the legitimate interest that is required for the processing if the contact is made by e-mail. The processing of further personal data during the sending process is based on the prevention of any misuse of the contact form, as well as the guarantee of the security of our information technology systems.
As soon as the data is no longer required to achieve the original purpose for which it was collected, it is deleted. Personal data collected from the input mask of the contact form on the website or sent to us by e-mail are no longer required when there is no longer any communication with the user. This is the case when it becomes clear upon consideration of the facts that this has also ended for the future and no further communication will take place.
The user can revoke his consent to the processing of his personal data at any time. When contacting us by e-mail, the user can revoke his consent to the processing of his personal data at any time. However, no further communication can then take place, as all personal data stored in the course of the contact will be deleted in this case.
- Use of Google Analytics
This website uses Google Analytics,www-www.tho a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyse how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. In the event that IP anonymisation is activated on this website, however, your IP address will be truncated beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage to the website operator.
The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data.
You can prevent the collection of the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (incl. your IP address) by Google as well as the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available at the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de. However, please note that if you do this you may not be able to use the full functionality of this website.
This website uses Google Analytics with the extension "_anonymizeIp()". This means that IP addresses are processed in a shortened form, thus excluding the possibility of a direct link to a person. If the data collected about you is personally identifiable, this is immediately excluded and the personal data is deleted immediately.
We use Google Analytics to analyse and regularly improve the use of our website. The statistics obtained enable us to improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases in which personal data is transferred to the USA, Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Article 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO.
The legal basis for the processing of users' personal data is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO. The processing of the users' personal data enables us to analyse the surfing behaviour of our users. By evaluating the data obtained, we are able to compile information on the use of the individual components of our website. This helps us to continuously improve our website and its user-friendliness. These purposes are also our legitimate interest in processing the data in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f DSGVO. By anonymising the IP address, the interest of users in the protection of their personal data is sufficiently taken into account.
The data is deleted as soon as it is no longer required for our recording purposes.
Information of the third party provider: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, Fax: +353 (1) 436 1001. User terms and conditions: http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/de.html, overview of data protection: http://www.google.com/intl/de/analytics/learn/privacy.html, as well as the data protection declaration: http://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy.
- Use of social media plug-ins
We currently use the following social media plug-ins: Facebook and Twitter. We use the so-called 2-click solution. This means that when you visit our site, no personal data is initially passed on to the providers of these plug-ins. You can identify the provider of the plug-in by marking the box with its initial letter or logo. We give you the opportunity to communicate directly with the provider of the plug-in via the button. Only if you click on the marked box and thereby activate it, the plug-in provider receives the information that you have called up the corresponding website of our online offer. In addition, the data mentioned under 2 of this declaration is transmitted. In the case of Facebook and Xing, according to the respective providers in Germany, the IP address is anonymised immediately after collection. By activating the plug-in, your personal data is transmitted to the respective plug-in provider and stored there (in the case of US providers, in the USA). Since the plug-in provider collects the data in particular via cookies, we recommend that you delete all cookies via your browser's security settings before clicking on the greyed-out box.
We have no influence on the data collected and data processing procedures, nor are we aware of the full extent of the data collection, the purposes of the processing, the storage periods. We also have no information on the deletion of the collected data by the plug-in provider.
The plug-in provider stores this data as a usage profile and uses it for the purposes of advertising, market research and/or demand-oriented design of its website. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (also for users who are not logged in) for the display of needs-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact the respective plug-in provider to exercise this right. Via plug-ins, we offer you the opportunity to interact with the social networks and other users so that we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. The legal basis for the use of the plug-ins is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO.
The data transfer takes place regardless of whether you have an account with the plug-in provider and are logged in there. If you are logged in to the plug-in provider, the data we collect is directly assigned to your account with the plug-in provider. If you click the activated button and, for example, link to the page, the plug-in provider also saves this information in your user account and shares it publicly with your contacts. We recommend that you log out regularly after using a social network, but especially before activating the button, as this will help you avoid being assigned to your profile with the plug-in provider.
For further information on the purpose and scope of data collection and its processing by the plug-in provider, please refer to the data protection declarations of these providers provided below. There you will also receive further information on your rights in this regard and setting options for protecting your privacy.
Addresses of the respective plug-in providers and URL with their data protection notices:
- a) Facebook Inc, 1601 S California Ave, Palo Alto, California 94304, USA; http://www.facebook.com/policy.php; further information on data collection: http://www.facebook.com/help/186325668085084, http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/your-info-on-other applications and http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/your-info everyoneinfo.
- b) Twitter, Inc, 1355 Market St, Suite 900, San Francisco, California 94103, USA; https://twitter.com/privacy.
- Integration of YouTube videos
We have integrated YouTube videos into our online offer, which are stored on http://www.YouTube.com and can be played directly from our website. These are all integrated in "extended data protection mode", i.e. no data about you as a user is transmitted to YouTube if you do not play the videos. Only when you play the videos will the data mentioned under 2 be transmitted. We have no influence on this data transmission.
By visiting the website, YouTube receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding sub-page of our website. In addition, the data mentioned under 2 of this declaration is transmitted. This occurs regardless of whether this third-party provider provides a user account via which you are logged in or whether no user account exists. If you are logged in to Google, this data will be directly assigned to your account. If you do not want this data to be associated with your YouTube profile, you must log out before activating the button.
YouTube stores this data as a usage profile and uses it for the purposes of advertising, market research and/or designing its website to meet user needs. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (even for users who are not logged in) to provide needs-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, and you must contact YouTube to exercise this right.
The legal basis for the processing of users' personal data is Art. 6 (1) lit. f DSGVO. Via plug-ins, we offer you the opportunity to interact with the social networks and other users so that we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user.
Information of the third-party provider: YouTube LLC, 901 Cherry Ave, San Bruno, CA 94066, USA, : https://policies.google.com/technologies/product-privacy?hl=de and https://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy. Google also processes your personal data in the USA and has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
- What data protection rights can I assert as a data subject?
Insofar as this does not conflict with professional regulations, you have the right:
- in accordance with Art. 7 (3) DSGVO, to revoke your consent given to us at any time. This means that we may no longer process the data based on this consent in the future.
- to request information about your personal data processed by us at any time in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO. In particular, you may request information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data and its origin, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, as well as the purpose and the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of complaint, the origin of your data if it has not been collected by us, as well as the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, and, if applicable, meaningful information about its details;
- in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO, to demand the immediate correction of inaccurate or incomplete personal data stored by us;
- in accordance with Article 17 of the Regulation, to request the erasure of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest, or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- in accordance with Art. 18 DSGVO, to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data, insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you object to its erasure and we no longer require the data, but you need it for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO;
- pursuant to Art. 20 DSGVO, to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request that it be transferred to another controller; and
- complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 DSGVO. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or our registered office for this purpose.
We do not collect personal information from minors. In case of unknowing collection, we will delete it immediately.
- Can I object to the processing of my personal data?
You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes without giving any reason. If we process your data to protect legitimate interests, you may object to this processing on grounds relating to your particular situation. We will then no longer process your personal data unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing serves to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
In order to provide the website for users and to ensure the operation of the website, the collection of data and their storage in log files are mandatory. Due to this, there is no possibility for the user to object.
If log files are stored, they are deleted after seven days at the latest. No further processing takes place.
- Do I have the possibility to complain?
If you are of the opinion that the processing of your personal data by us is unlawful or, if applicable, violates data protection law for other reasons, you can complain to the supervisory authority responsible for us:
Telephone: 04 31/988-12 00
Fax: 04 31/988-12 23